- What does your workforce look like today?
- Which industries and occupations are projected to create the most jobs over the next 5- and 10-years?
Supply-Demand Gap Analysis
- Are students pursuing degrees that are in demand and match the needs of target industries?
- Does the region have the programs needed to meet the region's economic development goals?
Talent Alignment Strategy
- How should the education system adapt to meet current workforce challenges?
- How can providers boost or create programs that target industries value and get recognized?
Steering Committee Members
Charles Blanchard, Guilford County Schools
John Brandberg, Procter & Gamble Manufacturing
Dr. Barry Burks, North Carolina A&T State University
Patrick Chapin, Business High Point, Inc. / High Point Chamber
Brent Christensen, Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
Freddine Crabtree, Workforce Carolina
Dr. Larry Czarda, Greensboro College
R. Kriss Dinkins, Wake Forest University
Matthew Dolge, Piedmont Triad Regional Council
Andrea Fleming, Alamance Area Chamber Commerce
Dr. Algie C. Gatewood, Alamance Community College
John Geib, Duke Energy Corp
Dr. Frank Gilliam, UNC - Greensboro
Dr. Gary Green, Forsyth Technical Community College
Stan Kelly, Piedmont Triad Partnership
Ed Kitchen, Bryan Foundation
Bob Leak, Winston - Salem Business Inc.
Darlene Leonard, Smith Leonard
Donna Newton, The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
Dr.Randy Parker, GTCC
Kenneth Rempher, Cone Health
Annie Tyson Jett, Herbalife
Wendy Walker Fox, PTRC Workforce Development Program
Tom Young, VF Corporation